– YOU CAN NOW WRITE DALLAS LETTERS! And if you want to, you should! He said explicitly he’d greatly appreciate it–even if you’ve never met him. If you support him, he’d love to hear from you. If you email your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will be printed out and mailed in to him, and his reply will be sent back to you via that same email.
(There are many questions about what is and isn’t acceptable to write about. The guidelines are pretty simple: (1) Do not write about any details surrounding his case. (2) Also avoid discussing your or anyone else’s participation, past or present, in specific organizations. Also avoid writing anything about an organization that is not already public knowledge. (3) Beyond that, almost everything is fair game. You can discuss things that organizations have already publicly said or done, as long as you do not implicate any individuals in those activities. He would welcome summarized updates on what organizations around the country and the world have been up to. He would also welcome hearing your reflections on what you’ve been studying or writing lately, so that he can provide his thoughts and continue, as he always has, to help others advance their political education as well as his own. Be creative, it doesn’t have to be limited to these things at all.)
– Please continue to donate and ask others to donate directly via PayPal to: email@example.com.
– Please continue to buy these T-shirts, which directly fund the struggle to defend Dallas. Some of them feature his original artwork: https://teespring.com/stores/urban-guerrilla-outfitters
– Please keep sharing his story far and wide. The article about him has been translated into French, German, and Danish. Keep it going! http://www.redspark.nu/en/political-prisoners/defend-comrade-dallas-and-fight-for-his-freedom/
– Finally, STAY FOLLOWING THE CAMPAIGN. This will quite likely be a protracted fight. There will be things that you can help with beyond legal fees (that is, non-monetary things). Right now, writing letters to him, especially on an ongoing basis, is one of the best things you can do, but please keep following the campaign, because there will be other ways to help in the future.
Red salute to all supporters! Free Dallas!